To check your wallet balance, you can download Ballet Crypto app, and then scan the QR code on your wallet to view the market value of your portfolio in real-time.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto app to receive coins?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- Why is my transaction still pending?
- What should I provide Ballet Support to help me check my pending transaction?
- How do I deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Ballet wallet?
- Can I transfer coins to my Ballet Cryptocurrency Wallet more than one time?
- What other cryptocurrencies does the Ballet wallet support?
- When I activate additional coins on Ballet Crypto mobile app, is it also a pre-generated receiving address?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic hardware wallets such as Trezor, Ledger, and CoolWallet?