Open the Ballet Crypto mobile app and scan the primary coin QR code on your Ballet wallet to add a virtual wallet card to the Home Page of the app. Each virtual wallet card displays the cumulative fiat currency value of all the cryptocurrencies stored on that wallet. Tap on a virtual wallet card to go to the Wallet page to see the amount of coins stored in each individual cryptocurrency account within that wallet and the full transaction history.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How to deposit cryptocurrency
- How to send cryptocurrency
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app