To send cryptocurrency, you would need to retrieve the private key under the QR code sticker, as well as access the wallet passphrase beneath the scratch-off on the bottom. Please download Ballet Crypto mobile app and follow on-screen instructions for how to proceed.
Articles in this section
- How do I deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto app to receive coins?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Ballet wallet?
- Can I transfer coins to my Ballet Cryptocurrency Wallet more than one time?
- What other cryptocurrencies does the Ballet wallet support?
- When I activate additional coins on Ballet Crypto mobile app, is it also a pre-generated receiving address?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic hardware wallets such as Trezor, Ledger, and CoolWallet?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic physical wallets such as OpenDime and Tangem?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing non-electronic paper wallets such as CardWallet, and bitaddress.org?