There is a slight difference in terms of design and wallet material. However, the pre-production sample is a completely safe and fully functional version of the wallet, and you can use it to receive, send and store your crypto assets for the long term. In terms of functionality and safety, the pre-production sample is the same as the standard Ballet wallet.
Articles in this section
- How do I deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto app to receive coins?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Ballet wallet?
- Can I transfer coins to my Ballet Cryptocurrency Wallet more than one time?
- What other cryptocurrencies does the Ballet wallet support?
- When I activate additional coins on Ballet Crypto mobile app, is it also a pre-generated receiving address?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic hardware wallets such as Trezor, Ledger, and CoolWallet?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic physical wallets such as OpenDime and Tangem?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing non-electronic paper wallets such as CardWallet, and bitaddress.org?