There is a slight difference in terms of design and wallet material. However, the pre-production sample is a completely safe and fully functional version of the wallet, and you can use it to receive, send and store your crypto assets for the long term. In terms of functionality and safety, the pre-production sample is the same as the standard Ballet wallet.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto app to receive coins?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How to import assets?
- Why is my transaction still pending?
- What should I provide Ballet Support to help me check my pending transaction?
- How do I deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Ballet wallet?
- Can I transfer coins to my Ballet Cryptocurrency Wallet more than one time?
- What other cryptocurrencies does the Ballet wallet support?
- When I activate additional coins on Ballet Crypto mobile app, is it also a pre-generated receiving address?