First, you can perform a visual and physical verification of your Ballet wallet, to ensure that it is genuine, and has not been tampered with during transit. In addition, if you need a higher assurance of the cryptographic information on the wallet, we offer three advanced levels of verification for your Ballet wallet. To verify your wallet and learn more about this process, please visit: https://www.balletcrypto.com/verify
Articles in this section
- How is the passphrase and private key generated?
- Is the Ballet cryptocurrency wallet durable?
- Isn't it required for the passphrase and private key to be combined at least once (electronically, on a computer) to generate the public address QR code?
- Why do Ballet wallets have serial numbers?
- How do you make sure that company employees, or manufacturing personnel, do not see and retain a copy of the private key and/or passphrase during the manufacturing and production process?
- Will there be a quality assurance auditing or sampling process, to ensure the correct passphrases are matched to the proper private key?
- How does the company verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works and decrypts properly, before selling them to the public?
- How do I know that I'm getting a Ballet wallet that is genuine & authentic, and not counterfeit, or if it has been tampered with during transit?
- How can I verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works properly, before I add funds to it?
- Does the Ballet Crypto mobile app retain or store my wallet private keys? Will the private key / passphrase information ever be transmitted online over the Internet?