If you lose your Ballet wallet, all the funds contained within will be lost. The funds can be retrieved by whoever picks up the wallet or gets physical access to it. If the Ballet wallet is lost physically, even our company cannot help you recover funds on your lost wallet, as there is no backup. Therefore, we strongly advise you to keep your Ballet wallet in a physically safe and secure location, in a place where other people cannot access or take your wallet.
Articles in this section
- How is the passphrase and private key generated?
- Isn't it required for the passphrase and private key to be combined at least once (electronically, on a computer) to generate the public address QR code?
- Why do Ballet wallets have serial numbers?
- How do you make sure that company employees, or manufacturing personnel, do not see and retain a copy of the private key and/or passphrase during the manufacturing and production process?
- Will there be a quality assurance auditing or sampling process, to ensure the correct passphrases are matched to the proper private key?
- Is the Ballet Cryptocurrency Wallet durable?
- How does the company verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works and decrypts properly, before selling them to the public?
- How do I know that I'm getting a Ballet wallet that is genuine & authentic, and not counterfeit, or if it has been tampered with during transit?
- How can I verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works properly, before I add funds to it?
- Does the Ballet Crypto mobile app retain or store my wallet private keys? Will the private key / passphrase information ever be transmitted online over the Internet?