Each Ballet wallet has a primary coin as well as multicurrency support. To deposit cryptocurrency to the primary coin address, use the cryptocurrency wallet app you want to send coins from to scan the QR code on your Ballet wallet that shows the primary coin address. To deposit other cryptocurrencies to your Ballet wallet, you must use the Ballet Crypto mobile app and follow these steps: Open the app and scan the primary coin QR code on your Ballet wallet to add a virtual wallet card to the app Home Page. Tap on the virtual wallet card to go to the app Wallet Page. Tap “Add more coins” to go to the Manage Accounts Page. Toggle the cryptocurrency accounts you want to activate. Return to the Wallet Page to see the newly-activated accounts. Tap “Deposit” to go to the Deposit Page and swipe right or left to see the cryptocurrency address of each activated account OR tap on a cryptocurrency account to go to the Account Page to see the address.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How to deposit cryptocurrency
- How to send cryptocurrency
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app