To deposit cryptocurrency to your Ballet wallet, you can simply scan the QR code sticker to get the deposit address. Remember, you do not need to set up or configure your wallet in order to deposit and hold cryptocurrency. This means that you do not need to peel the QR code sticker or scratch the wallet passphrase scratch-off area at all.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto app to receive coins?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- Why is my transaction still pending?
- What should I provide Ballet Support to help me check my pending transaction?
- How do I deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Ballet wallet?
- What other cryptocurrencies does the Ballet wallet support?
- When I activate additional coins on Ballet Crypto mobile app, is it also a pre-generated receiving address?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic hardware wallets such as Trezor, Ledger, and CoolWallet?
- What's the difference between Ballet and existing electronic physical wallets such as OpenDime and Tangem?