The primary coin address and all of the cryptocurrency account addresses that you activate in the app are generated during the manufacturing process. All of the addresses are derived from the same BIP38 two-factor private key. The addresses are stored in our database and provided to you when you activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the app. Private keys and public keys are not stored in our database or anywhere else; they are deleted immediately after the manufacturing process is complete. For more information on Ballet’s patented 2FKG manufacturing process, please visit: https://www.balletcrypto.com/2FKG
Articles in this section
- How do I sell cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto app?
- How do I exchange cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet wallets made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency wallet?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- Can I make multiple deposits to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- Why do I need to have ETH on my wallet in order to send ERC20 tokens?
- Are Ballet wallets priced fairly relative to the true cost of production?