Yes. Ballet wallets are manufactured using a patented two-factor key generation process that utilizes the BIP38 open-source standard. Therefore any cryptocurrency wallet that has fully implemented BIP38 can be used to access the coins stored on your Ballet wallet. This means you can be confident that if for any reason the Ballet Crypto app gets delisted or the company is shut down in the future, you will still be able access to the coins on your Ballet wallet. Open-source tool to decrypt your BIP38 private key: https://www.balletcrypto.org BIP38 on GitHub: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0038.mediawiki
Articles in this section
- How do I sell cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto app?
- How do I exchange cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet wallets made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency wallet?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- Can I make multiple deposits to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- Why do I need to have ETH on my wallet in order to send ERC20 tokens?
- Are Ballet wallets priced fairly relative to the true cost of production?