Ballet cryptocurrency wallets have strong anti-counterfeiting measures and tamper-evident protections. For more information, please visit: https://www.balletcrypto.com/safe To verify that your Ballet wallet is authentic, please visit: https://www.balletcrypto.com/verify
Articles in this section
- How are Ballet wallet private keys generated?
- Does the Ballet Crypto app store my Ballet wallet private key on my mobile device or transmit it over the internet?
- How is it possible to generate a cryptocurrency address from a passphrase and encrypted private key without combining them on the same computer?
- How do you make sure that company employees or anyone with access to Ballet manufacturing facilities cannot steal encrypted private keys or passphrases during or after the manufacturing process?
- How are Ballet wallet passphrases and encrypted private keys are matched correctly during the manufacturing process?
- How do you verify that each Ballet wallet’s encrypted private key can be decrypted by the wallet passphrase before selling wallets to the public?
- Why should I trust Ballet?
- How is it possible to generate an encrypted private key without knowing the passphrase needed to decrypt it?
- Do Ballet wallets allow me to generate my own private keys?
- Isn’t it safer to use cryptocurrency wallets that allow me to generate my own private keys?