The Ballet Cryptocurrency wallet has several security features to prevent and detect counterfeiting. For more information on this topic, please visit: https://www.balletcrypto.com/safe
Articles in this section
- How is the passphrase and private key generated?
- Is the Ballet cryptocurrency wallet durable?
- Isn't it required for the passphrase and private key to be combined at least once (electronically, on a computer) to generate the public address QR code?
- Why do Ballet wallets have serial numbers?
- How do you make sure that company employees, or manufacturing personnel, do not see and retain a copy of the private key and/or passphrase during the manufacturing and production process?
- Will there be a quality assurance auditing or sampling process, to ensure the correct passphrases are matched to the proper private key?
- How does the company verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works and decrypts properly, before selling them to the public?
- How do I know that I'm getting a Ballet wallet that is genuine & authentic, and not counterfeit, or if it has been tampered with during transit?
- How can I verify the Ballet wallet’s private key works properly, before I add funds to it?
- Does the Ballet Crypto mobile app retain or store my wallet private keys? Will the private key / passphrase information ever be transmitted online over the Internet?