Each Ballet wallet has a primary coin address as well as multicurrency support. You do not need to use the Ballet Crypto app to deposit coins to the primary coin address. Just use the cryptocurrency wallet app you want to send coins from to scan the primary coin address QR code on your Ballet wallet. But you do need to use the Ballet Crypto app to deposit other cryptocurrencies to your Ballet wallet.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How to deposit cryptocurrency
- How to send cryptocurrency
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app