Each Ballet wallet consists of 35 grams of 304 stainless steel formed in the size and shape of a credit card and a tamper-evident sticker that is made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). These high quality materials make Ballet wallets extremely durable. If stored in a stable environment, they will last much longer than the average human lifespan.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto app?
- How do I exchange cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet wallets made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency wallet?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- Can I make multiple deposits to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- Why do I need to have ETH on my wallet in order to send ERC20 tokens?
- Are Ballet wallets priced fairly relative to the true cost of production?