Open the app and tap the virtual wallet card of the Ballet wallet you want to your newly-purchased cryptocurrency to be sent to. On the Wallet page, tap “Buy” then select the cryptocurrency you want to buy. On the Buy Crypto page, enter the amount you want to buy and tap Next. Enter the last three digits of your wallet serial number and tap next. Select the service provider you want to buy from and tap Buy. You can compare their fees and choose the best offer. Accept the service provider’s terms of service and proceed to their page. Follow the instructions and enter your payment information in order to complete the purchase.
Articles in this section
- Receive & Send NFT on Ballet Wallet
- How is it possible to store cryptocurrency on a non-electronic device such as a Ballet wallet?
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?