The Ballet app does not provide the ability to sell cryptocurrency for fiat currency and withdraw to your bank account. You can exchange cryptocurrency for fiat currency stablecoins such as USDT and USDC on the Exchange Crypto page.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto app?
- How do I exchange cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What source does the Ballet Crypto app get cryptocurrency prices from?
- What materials are Ballet wallets made from?
- Is the Ballet REAL Series really the world’s easiest cryptocurrency wallet?
- When I activate additional cryptocurrency accounts in the Ballet Crypto app, how are those addresses generated?
- Can I make multiple deposits to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I import cryptocurrency from other wallets into my Ballet wallet?
- Why do I need to have ETH on my wallet in order to send ERC20 tokens?
- Are Ballet wallets priced fairly relative to the true cost of production?