Download and open the Ballet Crypto mobile app and then scan the primary coin QR code on the Ballet wallet to add a virtual wallet card to the Home Page of the app.
Articles in this section
- Receive & Send NFT on Ballet Wallet
- How is it possible to store cryptocurrency on a non-electronic device such as a Ballet wallet?
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?