Within the Ballet product ecosystem, the terms “cryptocurrency address” and “cryptocurrency account” are essentially synonymous. We usually use the term “cryptocurrency address” or “address” when referring to the alphanumeric string of characters that is shown in text and QR code format on the tamper-evident sticker and in the app. We use the term “cryptocurrency account” or “account” when we are referring to storing coins on your wallet in the abstract sense.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to use the Ballet Crypto mobile app to deposit cryptocurrency to my Ballet wallet?
- How do I check the balance on my Ballet wallet?
- How to deposit cryptocurrency
- How to send cryptocurrency
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency to a Ballet wallet before taking it out of the cardboard package?
- What’s the difference between a Ballet wallet and a virtual wallet card?
- What’s the difference between a cryptocurrency address and a cryptocurrency account?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency in the Ballet Crypto mobile app?
- What’s the first thing I should do when I get a new Ballet wallet?
- Download the Ballet Crypto app